Plough Lane, Wimbledon, London SW17 0BL
£435,000 - £790,000
1 - 3 bedrooms
1 - 2 bathrooms
- Stadia Three will comprise of 114 luxury apartments arranged over 7 floor levels.
- Apartment types will comprise of 1,2 & 3 bedrooms, virtually all with private external space, either a balcony or roof terrace.
- Each apartment will be highly specified and finished and equipped for contemporary living.
- Residents private landscaped roof garden
- 999 Year Lease
- The overall development will provide a new stadium with an extensive hospitality suite, retail facilities and a squash and fitness club.
- The residential master plan will extend across three buildings providing in excess of 600 apartments arranged between landscaped courtyards.
- The Masterplan will also integrate new public realm and dedicated cycle routes.
- The New stadium will be home to AFC Wimbledon.
Estimated Completion: Q1 2021 (Estimated) |*Approximate only
Set to make an impact – Stadia Three will be home to 114 new one, two and three bedroom apartments. For contemporary living in this highly sought-after South-West London location, this development will be ideal for commuters and Buy-to-Let investors. Stadia Three will come with a rich heritage, as the site of a former 90-year-old greyhound stadium. The site will be regenerated to make way for AFC Wimbledon, bringing them back to their ‘spiritual home’ which will help to create a sense of community within the area. The overall development will comprise a brand new stadium with an extensive hospitality suite, retail and sports facilities (including a Squash and Fitness Club), and a new public realm with a dedicated cycle route. Arranged over seven floors, each apartment will be finished with high specifications including designer kitchens with integrated appliances, along with access to private external space via either a balcony or roof terrace. Residents will also have access to a landscaped roof garden via the first level.
Although Wimbledon offers village-style living in parts, it still benefits from London’s transport connections, this development is strategically located for excellent travel connections by car – with the A3 nearby for a direct route to Portsmouth – as well as by rail. Residents of Stadia Three will have access to the District and Northern lines, both within a 21 minute walk. For connections throughout London, south towards Portsmouth and Weymouth, South Western Railway is accessible from Earlsfield station.
King's Cross Station
To make an enquiry about one of our properties, please complete the form below
The following section have been created to make it easier for you to reach the departments that you wish to get in touch with. Upon filling up this form, our Associates will be contacting you within the next working day. We will respond to your enquiry in due time. Thank you.