Silk One, Brisbane, Australia
825 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102, Brisbane, Australia
A$390,000 - A$1,287,500
1 - 3 bedrooms
1 - 2 bathrooms
- Featuring Brisbane's Only Rooftop Skystand Overlooking The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Stunning rooftop recreation deck, above ground secure car parking, office and retail space.
- This unique architectural feature offers an unobstructed, birds-eye view into The Gabba stadium
- Includes a well equipped gym, looking out onto the building’s impressive resort pool and spa. Surrounded by a timber pool deck and sun lounge
- Car parks allocated to 100% of apartments at Silk
- 300M from the Woolloonggabba Cross River Train Station
Estimated Completion: Mid 2020 |*Approximate only
Designed by Nettleton Tribe Architects, Silk One's architectural scheme draws inspiration from the angular shapes of metal structure and cables incorporated in The Gabba's facade. This aesthetic is further echoed in the integration of industrial style brass accents. It's attention to little details like this that have been designed to forever set Silk One apart as a true icon and ensure its timeless appeal. Silk One comprise of 177 one, two and three bedroom apartments.
In Woolloongabba’s strip shops, chic bars now sit alongside quirky boutiques, antique stores and cafés. Nestled between heritage listed buildings, you’ll also find high end restaurants serving up seriously decadent dishes, like the popular; 1889 Enoteca, Baker’s Arms, Detour and Sorellina Pizzeria.
King George Square
To make an enquiry about one of our properties, please complete the form below
The following section have been created to make it easier for you to reach the departments that you wish to get in touch with. Upon filling up this form, our Associates will be contacting you within the next working day. We will respond to your enquiry in due time. Thank you.